Once it is turned on, it needs 15-30 minutes to reach the appropriate temperature. A kind of mechanism is present that indicates whether it has reached the assigned temperature. The technician then can disinfect the components by dipping them into the hot beads. The heat from the beads kills the microorganisms. Researchers say that Glass bead sterilizer provides the same amount of sterilization as that of the autoclave.
- Glass Bead Sterilizer is quick i.e., it takes 10-15 seconds to disinfect the instrument.
- It can be conveniently used over alcohol or flame for decontaminating the instruments.
- It easy to use and safe and effective means of sterilization.
- Sterilization prevents the spread of any type of infection from one person to another.
- No chemicals and open flame is required when this instrument is used.
- Appropriate device for school and college laboratories.
- Total sterilization of the dipped part is achieved.
- Rusting of the metal instruments is eliminated by using glass bead sterilizer.
One concern is the temperature variance in the unit. The beads are round and as a result they do not cover the entire well surface. Hence, some people express that the device is inadequate for sterilizing the lab instruments. They are used in conjunction with other sterilizers and as back up units. Another concern is that the glass bead sterilizers decontaminate only the portion that is dipped into the beads. The handle still remains contaminated.
- Science research Laboratories
- Tissue culture
- Medical clinics
- Dental clinics
To know more about our services visit http://www.glassbeadsterilizer.net
>> Send Inquiry <<